I've been reading a lot in regards to classes and course work along with the research I am working on being a Directed Energy Weapons Targeted Individual or whatever you call the inbred invalids that are always LRAD and Active Denial torturing me in my perimeter.

I started some www.edx.org courses.

I also have been reading a bunch of interlibrary loan books which are awesome though the targets vulnerable victims and whomever they are that are pedophile necro neuter sodomizers seemingly keep assaulting and maiming me which really is 18 USC 1111 poisonous via electromagnetic weapons MCL 750.200h&i, 750.224a and 750.543p 18 USC 233121 USC 848 acts.

Learning is definitely a great defense especially with the Neural Linguistic Programming that is brain washing, cult programming, Mann Act violating, mind controlling and is all criminal false pretense, seducing, coercion, intimidation, manipulation, extortion, uttering, defaming, conspiring against my rights and depriving me of my rights nuder color of law with enslavement and involuntary servitude among other more dangerous felonious illegal acts.

I did wind up testing some hardware and software with Ubuntu 17.04 and Windows 7 Pro also as well as working on some other systems that I need to practice with more and detail also.

I've also been commenting on Hack A Day with my James Analytic and jafinch78 accounts and need to transfer my youtube comments also. 

Challenging with all the body assaults lately and static, noise, interference and jamming of my mind, body, spirit and perimeter sounds all the damn time 24-7-365.

This is ridiculous juvenile childish Pan Troglodyte behavior and invalid inbreeds I'm dealing with.  What the nurturing and breeds are these idiots that need to be lethal force prosecuted.  I surely do authorize deadly force on my and others behalf.  The transmission stations need to be liquidated from the planet as well as their criminal false pretense conspiring cohorts.

I also might not have noted I started a researchgate profile and project: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Analytic


Generic Procedure for installation of RTL-SDR software on Ubuntu 17.04 and Windows 7 Pro.

System:
Hardware:           Lenovo X200, Generic RTL-SDR R820T2 RTL2832U and Antenna for RTL-SDR
Software OS:      Multiboot Ubuntu 17.04 and Windows 7 Pro
SDR Software:           CubicSDR, Qprx, GRC, SDR#


Background:

The installation of the POTHOS GUI seems to be the easiest way to install all the software (other than SDR# for Windows) you need to get started with using an RTL-SDR device as well as other SDR devices and even more than I know how to use at this time in my study and course work.

Instructions for installing SDR# Windows 7 Pro:
RTL-SDR Drivers:
SDR#:


Instructions for installing POTHOS GUI Windows 7 Pro:
If you haven’t already, install the MS Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015:


Instructions for installing CubicSDR Ubuntu 17.04:


Instructions for installing Gprx Ubuntu 17.04:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Sensing Remote Transmission and Covert Operations Capabilities Li...

Neuroscientist Dr. James Giordano on the Brain as the Battlefield and other updates

CBS News: 60 Minutes "Are U.S. diplomats being targeted abroad?"