Transformers as a source of mind control? HACKED!: Transformer as a Speaker?!

Comments

  1. I've found strange signals with an RF Explorer that I didn't realize were localized to the power outlet. I haven't analyzed when placing the antenna near and using something more sophisticated or even Audacity or a freeware SDR application.

    I wasn't sure if the water lines or the power outlets were the source of some of the signals the day I was sweeping... though still wonder since water mains, power mains and I speculate other "pipes" can resonate and carry the lower frequency signals even further.

    Interesting is I've speculated that cable and phone lines can do the same and interesting was finding this Great Scott! demonstration:
    https://youtu.be/cz3DEP2LC_w

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a potential device that can be used to communicate through the power lines I'm thinking with a transmitter. Could be used as a relay or that type of project also if low enough frequency or within the ISM guidelines. Reminds me of this VLF/ELF/ULF system for communication through the water lines (pg.45 or publication pg.49): http://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-Elementary-Electronics/1970/Elementary-Electronics-1972-05-06.pdf

    With power lines, I've observed into the MHz signals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Sensing Remote Transmission and Covert Operations Capabilities Li...

Neuroscientist Dr. James Giordano on the Brain as the Battlefield and other updates

CBS News: 60 Minutes "Are U.S. diplomats being targeted abroad?"