Report #63: Richard Lighthouse - NASA Engineer Discusses Satellite Weapo...





I have some comments on this video and wanted to note the following conspiracies I have. 

I've been commenting on the Eric Lundgen Story on Hackaday ( https://hackaday.com/2018/05/14/the-eric-lundgren-story-when-free-isnt-free/#comment-4572142 ), another blog regarding Tektronix equipment I have slated on my things to do list and happened to go to check what the exact corporate name for the computer manufacturer of my Dad's old Zenith computers was and verify if they were headquartered in Benton Harbor like I was thinking since they were associated with Heathkit. 



The wiki verified my thoughts and elaborated on the name which is actually Zenith Data Systems: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenith_Data_Systems



Zenith Data Systems (ZDS) did acquire Heathkit like I was thinking and did sell computers under the name Zenith. 



When I read into the article more, I found info I wasn't aware of.  They had U.S. Military contracts including TEMPEST systems, i.e. Tempest Shielded computers as noted, "ZDS believed that government was a more important customer than the Fortune 500.[10] In October 1983, the United States Navy and Air Force awarded a $27 million computer contract to ZDS. In 1984 ZDS won a $100 million contract with the United States military for Tempest-shielded computers."



I wonder if there is a connection with timing regarding the processing more remotely versus having to process data using mainframe data warehouses.  Also, uplinking to remote sensing and transmitting systems (including satellites) using the laptops pioneered in the 1980's I'd guess with custom communications equipment.  Same goes with the remote sensing and transmitting know how and equipment from the Heathkit brain trust (or maybe stolen information by Old Chicago or other organized crime mafia) coupled with the ZDS systems knowing the Van Eck Phreaking capabilities with not only computers... pretty much anything since everything has some electric, magnetic, vibrational, rotational fields, moments, and energy.



Interesting is I wonder what the Minisport use with still video cameras was for. "The later MinisPORT was the only laptop to ever use the 2-inch floppy disk, developed for use in still video cameras."

Comments

  1. Figured I'd add this link here also for educational purposes for our defense in comprehension and to share (stopped here after I picked up some Tektronix 7000's series modules):
    https://www.facebook.com/james.analytic/media_set?set=a.2548959171832536.1073741828.100001554345519&type=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like good defensive information Facebook post relating to health I'll share here:
    The "Healthy" Foods That Are Killing You with Dr Steven Gundry and Lewis Howes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting disclosures in disclaimers from the 10K filings of most of the major players in the Telecom industry:
    Corporate Company Investor Warnings In Annual Reports 10k Filings Cell Phone Radiation Risks


    An EEVBlog discussion regarding issues with 5G:
    Scientists and Doctors Demand Moratorium on 5G

    Issues to consider with the 60Ghz combinations and beamforming:
    WiGig Wikipedia

    Beamforming Wikipedia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Sensing Remote Transmission and Covert Operations Capabilities Li...

Neuroscientist Dr. James Giordano on the Brain as the Battlefield and other updates

CBS News: 60 Minutes "Are U.S. diplomats being targeted abroad?"