TDS520 startup

Comments

  1. I was going to start a new Blog, though in a hurry so placing here for now:
    https://www.instructables.com/id/Stress-Reducing-Weighted-Blanket/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

    Basically, the above can be modified with mylar or other layers or beads for health and safety benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modify for SODAR/RADAR/VADAR: https://hackaday.com/2017/10/10/neural-network-gimbal-is-always-watching/

    http://e.pavlin.si/2016/02/04/3-axis-gimbal-for-garmin-virb/

    https://hackaday.com/2015/11/24/the-nvidia-jetson-tx1-its-not-for-everybody-but-it-is-very-cool/

    https://hackaday.com/2017/05/22/wrap-your-mind-around-neural-networks/

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.yahoo.com/news/americans-heard-cuba-attacks-sound-182835567.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt that is the full range of the assaults... that looks like only in the audible sonic range. I get hit in the 20kHz range and have found in other ranges also that would mask more into surrounding environmental devices as an alebi or exuse, i.e. 40kHz, 90kHz and I've found in the 15kHz... though I think I was able to determine that wasn't most likely V2K and was a fluorescent lamp... I think... I may be forgetting though.

      The video where I collected the frequencies targeting my temple region and throat was amazing as well as being detected on the spiral conical antenna and the aluminum projector screen frame. I'm thinking after reviewing the video there may have been higher frequency carriers used in the ultrasonic range I just didn't sweep well enough.

      Delete
  4. Going to see if the JVC Video Cassette Recorder rack mount system is operational. Uses BNC for video out and does have YMC outputs also. Looks like the audio is XLR 3 pin outputs.

    I was actually just going to part out for components and the case for a rack mount build however I received Extreme Measures as a VHS cassette and don't have one to use. I was wanting to find a Gene Hackman movie that I remember him having a control room and being an attorney or something. Someone on HaD recommended I watch "American Made" and another movie... though I decided to see what mel.org has and found "Scanners" and "The Package" along with "Extreme Measure" with Gene Hackman. Scanners is something stranger without Gene Hackman. I found I like him and he may be on my preferably actors list and if I had favorites, he'd be there with Denzel Washington, and Clint Eastwood off the top of my head for action. Definitely liking "They LIve" with the late Roddy Piper and "The Conspiracy 1974."

    OK, I have to see where I have the XLR adapter and what they splits to, hopefully RCA Stereo. I think I can a CCTV RCA Video to BNC somewhere also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remote Sensing Remote Transmission and Covert Operations Capabilities Li...

Neuroscientist Dr. James Giordano on the Brain as the Battlefield and other updates

CBS News: 60 Minutes "Are U.S. diplomats being targeted abroad?"